BESTFRIEND aLwaYs a BESTFRIEND

Posted by *[]ThOrn[]* | Posted on 3:20 AM


Being a Freshmen Is????????


Freshmen or High school life is exited and funny...
I'm happy because i meet many friends they help me
on my problems and they trust me. i have a BEST FRIEND.her name Is EILEEN MEI ILAGAN
best friend that can trust me and i trust her too.
she help me always shes always right here by my side.
if a have a problem she will come with me
and treat me.
shes always there by my side..
shes da one dat will come if i have a problem shes a true friend

. BUT me!
Me- Sometimes i made a mistake to her i lie..
I'm not going with her.
I'm very sorry to her because i don't do well my responsibilities
to be a best friend to her and sometimes I'm teasing her......



Best friend I'm Sorry For all of that
now i will be a good best friend to you
now i will go with you,and of course
i will not lie to you..

I PROMISE
Promises are not made to be brokern

THIS IS THE PROFILE OF EILEEN
go to profiles.friendster.com/48762661

ANd This Is miNe
go to profiles.friendster.com/19340845



LeTTer 2 Some One I Hurt ... wahahahah

EilEEn SoRry for the thing that ive done
2 you past this day (march,09 2o09)
i Keep a Promise to myself
dat i dont say to you
im very sorry..
i wish dat
ur not
mad.
ty
♥u.

TNX..NoSEBLEEEDDDDD..

Comments (1)

Wahhhhh Coment Pls......

Post a Comment